Thursday, March 31, 2016

What device to buy?

Hi, can you help me decide what phone to buy? I'm currently using Moto G 4G (XT1039) which I really love for it's flexibility (no problem with unlocking bootloader, flashing TWRP, rooting, using custom ROMs) and clean Android, but it's kinda old and during my experiments I managed to break its 3G modem, so I'm looking for an upgrade. What I'm looking for is a phone with around 5 inch screen, good battery and good developers support, a phone that will last for another couple of years, so something with at least 2GB of ram and good SOC. It doesn't need to be brand new, some 2 years old flagships are welcome. I'm thinking about LG Nexus 5 which is affordable and has nice stats or maybe Moto X 1st edition - I don't know. I'm willing to pay no more than 200 GBP. Thanks for all advice.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pNqOo6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment