Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Marshmallow with root?

So I bought an LG g4 yesterday and it should arrive here shortly - the price is good now and in my budget and my S4 was old and everything.

I hope I made the right choice but I'm terrified about the poor battery life reports I seem to find everywhere, specially since I will have to keep the brightness quite high or I can't see anything :P

I've always rooted my S2 and S4 so I think I will root the G4 as well.

But all the reports I read say that with MM the battery got even worse. I was excited to try MM and Doze :(

My question is: those who have MM and have already rooted the G4, are you also experiencing poor battery life? Or it's only those who haven't rooted?
I use an app on the S4 which I kinda like (Purify) and it does save me a lot of battery, and Greenify to block most system apps, plus it's debloated etc.. so you need root to do all this.

I'm torn between rooting Lollipop and ditching MM update, or rooting MM..

Those of you who have rooted MM and use Doze + Greenify + other eventual tweaks, how is the battery life? (I will be doing some gaming but nothing too intensive and not for long time anyway, just the time to finish the energy in your typical energy recharging games).

Eventually if it's that bad I might consider a brick of 6000mah extended battery.. Already have a 5600 on the S4 so I'm kinda used to it even if it looks bad:rolleyes:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21T6dLg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment