Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My zenfone 5 does not enter Droidboot mode (fastboot) (Brick?) Read me please!

Model: A501CG -
Rooted/Unlocked: No
-----------------------------------

Hello . I will describe my problem. It was the stock rom lollipop V .78 in Zenfone 5. I manually update to the V .87 . So I entered the droidboot and first installed boot.img v .87 and then recovery.img v .87 .


After that, I installed by adb ( sideload ) the stock rom v .87 lollipop . There was an error at the 54 % ( blablabla ) . So the update did not work and my zenfone returned to V .78 .


The problem is that my zenfone 5 now lost access to droidboot and recovery is the version v .87. I can only access the recovery mode. I can not install anything via adb and not to downgrade . Always appears the error: Signature file validation .... aborted ... ( blablabla ) .


The interesting thing is that the smartphone is running on stock rom v .78 even without access to droidbot and wrong recovery .. Has anyone experienced this ?And does anyone know if you can reverse this situation ?. Any developer can advise me ? Thank you.:good:


Sorry for my English.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RqtUsU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment