Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Android system dump

Hi guys,

First of all, my sincere appologies if I have posted in the wrong section, but I have used the search button and haven`t found an answer to my question (s).
I have a Vauxhall Insignia ans have installed an android chinese unit on it. Everything works fine, as it should, but as human nature I want something more.
So, I was wondering, if there is anyway in which I can dump the whole system in the computer and emulate it in order to see what it can do and what I can change?
So, basically, what do I need to do to emulate the whole operating system which is present on the android unit, on my Windows PC? How can I dump the system and emulate it on the computer? What app do I need and what software do I need to run on the computer !
On the unit,it`s Android 4.4.4 and the computer is Windows 10. I can connect via USB on the android unit, if that helps.

Thank you for your time and answers !


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1olCRYN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment