Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FireTV Stick - Why is there a broadcom device at startup? VID_0A5C & PID_E720

Hey guys.

I just search for some answers.

I had a stick stucking at bootlogo.
So I connect a OTG-Cable on it and try different things.

THX to ften for a little how-to to enable fire-tv in adb-win-driver.
There was post from damnoregonian about connect the stick in fastboot mode with "fastboot -i 0x1949". So I look at my device-list while startup the stick.
There is a shortime a device called:
Code:

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_E720&REV_0202
I found out that it has something to do with the SoC the AFTV stick.
Broadcom Capri 28155 - Information-Source

Is this device usefull for anything? Perhaps for unbricking AFTVS?
What is the "capri board" for?

Is this usefull in anyway:
http://ift.tt/1V4iFrn

Seems that Samsung i9082 use the same SoC-chip.
For bricked i9082 they most times use Odin software to restore. But I think this is just a software for samsung devices, or?

Greetings by I_did_it_just_tmrrow


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SmeK4o
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment