Wednesday, March 30, 2016

[Q/HELP] Cannot install apps on Huawei MT7-L09 Lollipop 5.1.1 B324

Hello
I have a problem with my Mate. I will try and list the things i did to get to this problem and I hope the information helps solve it.
I wanted to install xposed (first thing I did wrong) so I rooted using King Root (ver 4.8.2) successfully
then unlocked the bootloader using Huawei website
Using Flashy, I flashed TWRP recovery to install xposed (regrets).
After creating back up on TWRP, I tried to flash xposed, didnt work.
I gave up and rebooted phone to android, and i saw i had lost Nav buttons and Notification bar.
Booted back into TWRP and tried to restore my backup. It kept failing at 33% (would post logs but I lost them), I then thought a factory reset would help and it did.
I got the navigation and notification bar, but I soon realised I cannot install apps. I couldn't install from my SD (apk's) or from the Play Store.
I can't install anything on it now. I've learnt my lesson not to mess with the inner workings of my device but now I am stuck with EMUI (no Nova or other 3rd party launcher).
Is there any way I can get it back to installing apps as usual? I saw another thread with similar problem (can't install apps) but I wasn't sure if I should post there (its old and unattended thread). If I should post this in another thread please point me in the right direction and thank you in advance.
:crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21T6f5L
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment