Thursday, March 31, 2016

Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S4, SGH-I337M, Telus (Canadian Company)

Hi,

I am trying to use this package, http://ift.tt/1gShGs4, to unbrick my samsung s4, SGH-I337M, with telus. Every time I run odin I get this output:

Code:

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> BL_I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> AP_I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CP_I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CSC_OYA_I337MOYAFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/003> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/003> Removed!!
<ID:0/003> Added!!

I tried running it three or four times and I get the same error. I have also tried other packages that I have found online and they all give me the same error as well.

My phone is currently soft-bricked, every time I turn it on it takes me to a screen that says:
"Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again."

I tried to recover it using Kies, but it doesn't recognize the device, however Odin does recognize the device.
I have tried on multiple usb ports, and different computers, all with the same error.

Any suggestions on what to do next would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pNqOEG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment