Thursday, March 31, 2016

How to: Install TWRP on most devices

Hello,
I'm gonna show you how to get TWRP working on your device.

------------------
Do everything on your own risk!
I do not guarantee nothing.
------------------

1. You must be rooted for this.
Try Framaroot, Towelroot, King Root,
Kingo Root or CF Autoroot(this one
requires Odin).

2. Install "TWRP Manager" from Google
Play Store.

3. Open it and choose your device. It
has to be EXACTLY your model, or
your phone will get bricked.

4. Choose TWRP 3.0.0.0(or later
versions if available) and click
on "install TWRP"

5. If you're sure you have chosen
everything correctly, click on YES.

6. Reboot into Recovery.


Tell me if I should add how to install a custom ROM and how to backup your phone before.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 (Resurrection Remix)

Gesendet von meinem Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 (Resurrection Remix)

Enviado desde mi Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 (Resurrection Remix)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1M3F0Up
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment