Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Random reboots after 6.0.1 update?

I used the OK1 tar through ODIN, then did a factory reset then took the 6.0.1 update. Yesterday I got probably 2 random reboots and now this morning I have had 4 one after another probably 5 minutes apart from each other. I am using the I heart radio app to listen to a local radio show and the phone keeps rebooting. I thought maybe it was the app causing this so I uninstalled and reinstalled it and the phone keeps rebooting. I recently purchased a replacement Anker battery and have been using it for a week now with no issues. Anyone have something similar like this happening? Anyway to fix this besides the obvious wipe everything clean and try again? :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qi2jQr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment