Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Root error in celkon a35k

I have rooted celkon a35 with iroot but i have converted the kinguser into supersu when I have tried that I came with error.the supersu is not installed and the kingroot is has a fix option but when I am trying to fix its cant fix and showing root failed
I have tried again with PC and it showing same error and I can't able to unroot or reroot properly
But
The root is still there but itbonly accepting the read permission of system but it is not accepting write permission
I have reset my phone but nothing happens same problem

I want to flash my stock ROM I have downloaded but the spreadtrum tool is not working I updated the tools but cant work
But in my phone there is an option of software update using Zip file directly in "about phone" option
I have PAC which I can't flash through spreadtrum tool.I want zip file which can be flashed in stock recovery or else and custom recovery with flash file




Can anyone fix this



Please please please help me

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 1459250859947.jpg Views: N/A Size: 18.5 KB ID: 3700382   Click image for larger version Name: 1459250879154.jpg Views: N/A Size: 18.3 KB ID: 3700384  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RHuv5k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment