Saturday, July 30, 2016

Trying to unbrick Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F, keep getting "FAIL! (Size)"

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, it's really late here.

So, basically what happened was I was trying to root my phone which I accomplished and then I tried to install Xposed but when I tried to update it - it wouldn't let me so I had to install the Zip files for it which I forgot. I couldn't update Xposed as it was grayed out. So, I used a program from the Google play store which I forgot the name of fire-something? and then it got stuck on bootup samsung screen and I couldn't get it off. I then looked online and you had to reinstall database to un-brick it. I've been trying to do that with Odin3 ver. 3.09 but it keeps failing with FAIL(SIZE) error and I don't know to fix it.

This it the file i've been trying to use to fix it: G900FXXS1CPG2_G900FVFR1CPF1_VOD

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aAVVjv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment