Saturday, July 30, 2016

Can't Downgrade from LOLLIPOP 5.0.2 using flashtool. please help

I had bricked my lg g2 which was running 4.4.2. i successfully got flashtool to reflash 4.2.2 and everything was working great. I was trying to go to 5.0 to play pokemon with root. So i updated the software OTA. When i got to the 5.0.2. the updated errored out when it was rebooting. Now I cant get and google services to work. i want to go back to kit kat now but the flashtool will not let me. every time i start it asks me if i want to cancel or retry. when i hit retry it doesnt work. And when i used to hit cancel it would start working anyway but it no longer works when i hit cancel either.

any help would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aHDfwt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment