Saturday, July 30, 2016

Slow to wake P9 & P9 Plus

I have the P9 Plus and my mom uses the P9. I've noticed a longer than usual wake up delay if there is an SDcard installed.

When pressing the power button with out an SDcard installed the device wakes up with in 1 second but if I have an SDcard installed it will add another 1 to 1.5seconds of wake time delay.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? If anyone with an SDcard wants to help me figure this out lock your device and leave it alone for at least 10 seconds then press the power button and try to observe how long the screen wakes and compare it with out an SDcard. If you just wake the phone in less than 10 seconds this then 'issue' wont appear.

The P9 is running on a B636 firmware while my P9 Plus is on C432
I've only tested it with 3 different SD cards, a Generic 16GB card, a 64Gb Sandisk UHS1 Class10 and a 128Gb Lexar Class 10 UHS1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azLYBm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment