Saturday, July 30, 2016

S7 rooted battery life not too impressive.... how do I get it better?

OK, I have an att galaxy s7 g930a rooted phone. If imy out and about and not by an outlet, my battery is dead by around 6 pm. I'm not really a power user.

Immediately looking at better battery stats which it says since boot, system used 24%, and next is wake lock 6%, then kk launcher at 4%.

For battery optimization, I keep the phone in power saver mode. I also have juice defender ultimate and I run it in balanced mode. I have the setting unselected so the phone does not sync constantly for new emails etc.

I have power toggles and turn off GPS, mobile data, and WiFi when I'm not using it knowing all these transmitters drain the battery. And yet I can't get over 12 hours on a charge.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aT3z6g
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment