Saturday, July 30, 2016

[Mod] Onkyo Music player 1.3.1 (modified Apk) 50Band EQ Massive gain

So i had abunch of cofee and stayed up screwing with this.
I am completly shocked at what doesnt
i haver never had any player that comes close to this onkyo app

Whats so special ?
the spp has a file (preset) it cantains 11 srrings with preset frquencids. each freq string had a gain value if (0)

The apps Eq let you adjust each up to a value of 12.
So i added Like 38 bands and spaced them closer at the bottom end.
Also the gain strings that were (0)
These strings Now have values like 1600,1700

Yeah, I am not kidding , i run it through my liittle Shark speaker snd is fricken Awaesome
Now i tried it on a stock unrooted Galaxy S5 without any equalizer or anything. I crapped my pants It scared m

i can onlg imagine if it was bluetooth to a fat Onkyo with a couple Velodynes.
Or maybe a car setup
It will make cheap bluetooth speakers sound more exoensive
But be careful.

Its a little weird since the app thinks theres 11 quiet bands.
once you get its gonna apply some gains even if you turn it off.
I havent trues manipulating the bands in tge apps eq inividually. I raise the whole bar at once Or one side or the other

I am gonna say it may use more Memory than most music players .Probably more juice too

Have fun


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aT8Ydi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment