Hey there guys....I have a real annoying problem....I cannot find the right rooting file..... my device baseband is I9500XXUHOG2
AND IT'S A REAL PAIN IN THE NECK TO FIND IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT THERE!!!!!
please can anyone help...I tried a lot of i9500 files but with no use...and I found myself unable to unroot and not having the root permission. ..so I endup recovering it with Samsung program (I don't remember the program's name but it's not kies)
Please I need help ASAP!
and another problem....after a false rooting I endup recovering the original stock rim via Samsung and it takes 6 FREAKING HOURS TO FINISH!
Is there a faster way ...like backing up stock rom (my rom of course because it's not avalable) because it's an EGYPTIAN.
AND IT'S A REAL PAIN IN THE NECK TO FIND IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT THERE!!!!!
please can anyone help...I tried a lot of i9500 files but with no use...and I found myself unable to unroot and not having the root permission. ..so I endup recovering it with Samsung program (I don't remember the program's name but it's not kies)
Please I need help ASAP!
and another problem....after a false rooting I endup recovering the original stock rim via Samsung and it takes 6 FREAKING HOURS TO FINISH!
Is there a faster way ...like backing up stock rom (my rom of course because it's not avalable) because it's an EGYPTIAN.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XQGZfI
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment