Saturday, April 30, 2016

RRO/Layers compatible Stable ROM for N9005?

Hi there.
I'm on the outlook for a STABLE rro/layers compatible ROM for my N9005.

I've been using Touchwiz derivative ROMs for some time (such as DarkLord's S6/N5), as they tend to be really stable, and I find that the battery life is excellent (2 days).

I've been steering away from AOSP (etc) ROMs for some time, due to what - from my experience - is a great deal of instability (random reboots, frequently), and very poor battery life for the same usage (a recharge ESSENTIAL at the end of every day).

However, no matter how I dress the Samsung up (Nova launcher, Samsung material theme, Flat bars xposed extension), I never really can get it looking how I desire: I'd really like to get it looking very clean and dark clean and light)
'
So, can people suggest rro/layers compatible ROMs that are foremost stable and with excellent battery life?

Cheers
M

P.S. I have updated my modem to the latest Samsung firmware


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SSkWnG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment