Saturday, April 30, 2016

Need access to a phone with a broken screen.

So, here is my situation. The screen is not working. The touch works, but the display is completely dead. I need to enter an 8 digit password to log in but cannot see what I am entering therefore it is difficult. I need a way to either control the phone from my computer or have the phone screen be displayed. I cannot turn on screen mirroring because I cannot see the screen on the phone. USB debugging is not available because, I CANNOT ENTER THE PASSWORD. I need a way to have the phone screen appear on my laptop or even on my TV. I do not know how, and anything I found online does not work for my situation. I cannot see my screen, that is literally all I want because the phone itself will not turn on. I can't even access the phone from my laptop because I cannot unlock it so that is out the window as well.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NKMWdY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment