Basically my phone fails to boot or do anything, power button is broken, it turns on when conneted to a charger. When its connected it vibrates and thats it, screen doesn't turn on nothing happens.
So basically the following happened I accidentally deleted "system/usr" but i had a copy and tried to copy back but was unable to do so. So i rebooted the phone, seemed to boot up normally however on the att boot up screen the phone froze.
I removed the battery and booted up the phone but it would freeze in the same att screen (I repeated this about 3 times)
After no results I booted my phone up in Safestrap recover which worked perfectly, in recovery I used the file manager to supposedly copy "usr" to "system" which supposedly did go through So i reboted the phone using reboot system option .
(Repeated this process about 3 times) still got stuck at last boot screen on the att logo.
So after this I repeated the process of copying "usr" to "system". But this time i rebooted to recovery thinking it would boot back to Safestrap,however it booted to stock android recovery.
In stock recovery I was able to navigate but I couldnt select anything (due to broken power button) so I removed the battery. This is when it all went bad the phone now wont boot. Only vibrates when connected to charger but the screen remains black
So basically the following happened I accidentally deleted "system/usr" but i had a copy and tried to copy back but was unable to do so. So i rebooted the phone, seemed to boot up normally however on the att boot up screen the phone froze.
I removed the battery and booted up the phone but it would freeze in the same att screen (I repeated this about 3 times)
After no results I booted my phone up in Safestrap recover which worked perfectly, in recovery I used the file manager to supposedly copy "usr" to "system" which supposedly did go through So i reboted the phone using reboot system option .
(Repeated this process about 3 times) still got stuck at last boot screen on the att logo.
So after this I repeated the process of copying "usr" to "system". But this time i rebooted to recovery thinking it would boot back to Safestrap,however it booted to stock android recovery.
In stock recovery I was able to navigate but I couldnt select anything (due to broken power button) so I removed the battery. This is when it all went bad the phone now wont boot. Only vibrates when connected to charger but the screen remains black
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WkUi9p
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment