Thursday, June 30, 2016

The lastest OTA won't install - sends my phone into a recovery loop

Hi all, I was running a CM ROM on my Droid Turbo and recently flashed back to stock using a backup I created with TWRP, because I was tired of not having GPS capabilities.
Now that I'm running stock (still rooted), I've been getting a notification to do an OTA update. When I allow the update to install, it restarts my phone and sends me straight to the TWRP recovery and does nothing else. Rebooting gets me stuck in a loop where it keeps sending me to recovery. Clearing out my cache got me out of the loop but after a day or so, the annoying install message comes back.

I noticed an error message when I looked at the log screen in TWRP. As best I can transcribe it, it says:
Package expects build fingerprint of motorola/quark_verizon/quark:5.1/SU4TL-44/44:user/release-keys or Motorola/quark…. ; this device has Motorola/omni_quark/quark:5.1.1/LYZ28E/1:eng/test-keys

Does anyone have any idea what's going on with my phone – why I can't take the OTA? Any advice on how to fix the problem or get this stupid upgrade notification to go away? The notification takes over the device every time you unlock the screen so it's driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance for any help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29c3BHv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment