Thursday, June 30, 2016

I think I have bricked my T2 ultra dual D5322 :(

I was reading about CyanogenMode, I really liked the Idea So I think that I need to give it a try
I read about flashing and recovery and the features you get when you use a custom ROM
I followed this thread
I saw that the build version is not the same as my T2 'I have 5.1 android version with build ' 19.4.A.0.182'' so I get upset until I reach the page 8 where the author 'abcdjdj' says that he updated the dual recovery img file and it's support the build ' 19.4.A.0.182' without problem
So I get excited, I navigated to sony website followed the instructions to unlock my bootloader and everthing is Ok.
I have successfully unlocked the bootloader, so I moved to the next step I flashed the custom recovery using the fastboot 'from android SDK' which has the file name ''TWRP-KK-T2_DUAL-V3.img" then when powering the device on I got to the first screen '.. By android' and 'Sony' stuffs then the device restart and a violate led lighting 'I think this called boot loop'
I've become afraid 'OMG I've just bricked my phone!'
But I remembered that I can access the recovery by pressing the volume-down button by pressing the volume-down button I get to the recovery main screen and everything is OK but I cannot boot to the system
I was thinking that I can now install CM so I do backup using the recovery, then copyed the backup file to the SD card and wiped the dalvik cache after doing a simple wipe 'factory reset from the wipe menu in the TWRP recovery'
Then I moved to 'install from a zip file' option and choose the file 'cm-11-20141105-EXPERIMENTAL-tianchi' which I have downloaded from the offical site of CM 'from this link' after TWRP finished installing the CM I choose to boot from the system and this is where everything turns into a living hell
My T2 is just stop working and I cannot powering it on again and when I connect it to my notebook nothing happen just nothing just the usb icon in the 'system notification area'!
I wish I could go back to the 'adb' and the blue led step again!
I've tried to press the power button with the volume-down button it worked for just a seconds and then shutting down again
So I repeated this step and then Immediately pressed the volume-up button, I get blue led again and I've confirmed that the fastboot is still seeing my T2 by writing in the command prompt 'fastboot devices'
Can you please help me? What I can do? Please Is there any hope that I can get my T2 back to life :(
BTW I'm so sorry for my bad English I'm doing my best to improve it :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2986gSk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment