Wednesday, June 29, 2016

T-Mobile Unlimited Tethering?

TL;DR (I feel like ranting, so here's the point of this so you don't have to read everything)
PLEASE tell me there is an option for us HTC 10 T-Mobile folks that will DESTROY that throttle?!?!!!!

MY RANT

I am with T-Mobile and I pay for unlimited data. This pretty much means I pay for 25gigs of data and then continue to pay for "unlimited" data that gets throttled so bad, opening up google.com make me want to carve my eyes out...it is impossible to deal with.

I am a HEAVY data user (I'm at 45.6gigs w/ 14 days left to wait until I get my REAL data back) and I do not have access to Wi-Fi most the day.

I get it...an average person gets unlimited bc it makes them feel good inside knowing they have it of they need it (even though on average sharing 6 or 10 gig's with one other person is more than enough...gogo gadget ex sales associate employee for phones).

But I pay for unlimited bc I NEED it!

They claim that the FCC is the ones that makes them create this throttle point...but a chick at Verizon said its the carriers - so they can save money.

And then they try to justify it with saying that I need to share the love with the other users who pay for 3gig plans...so they get priority in congested areas.

Last time I checked, I'm a paying customer too...and I am paying for your "Truly Unlimited Data Plan"

Shoot me

To for letting me vent

;)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29ghPGy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment