Friend of mine brought me his new LG G2 to flash custom rom (CloudyG2 in particular).
Since I was owner of LG G2 and did the thing several times, I thought that would be piece of cake like always.
I checked the software version it was 4.4.2 - fine. I checked the model - D802 - fine too.
I rooted it with iroot, it went fine.
After that custom recovery was next using the AutoRec.
After the reboot I got this:

When the phone is pluged to PC in this state its detected as fastboot device (Marshall London Bootloader Interface).
Also, that is strange that the back of the device is not the same as on my LG G2 D802.
The LG logo is not printed, it's something like 3D metal.
The ring around the camera is reflective like mirror.
And the text on the bottom is in Chinese characters.

Anybody has idea which model is that and what I did wrong?
I know how to retrieve the LG G2 from fastboot softbrick, but I'm honestly not sure if this is really D802 and therefore don't know which firmware to flash.
Since I was owner of LG G2 and did the thing several times, I thought that would be piece of cake like always.
I checked the software version it was 4.4.2 - fine. I checked the model - D802 - fine too.
I rooted it with iroot, it went fine.
After that custom recovery was next using the AutoRec.
After the reboot I got this:
When the phone is pluged to PC in this state its detected as fastboot device (Marshall London Bootloader Interface).
Also, that is strange that the back of the device is not the same as on my LG G2 D802.
The LG logo is not printed, it's something like 3D metal.
The ring around the camera is reflective like mirror.
And the text on the bottom is in Chinese characters.
Anybody has idea which model is that and what I did wrong?
I know how to retrieve the LG G2 from fastboot softbrick, but I'm honestly not sure if this is really D802 and therefore don't know which firmware to flash.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VMRdR1
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment