I've managed to unlock the bootloader on a friend's Zenfone 2 (Z00A); or, at least, I believe I have, because the boot splash screen has the inverted colors that most threads on BL unlocking mention. I used this method, inside a Windows XP VM.
The thing is, I can't flash TWRP. If I try, it tells me permission was denied.
(The same thing happens if run from inside the XP VM.)
Could someone please steer me in the right direction?
The thing is, I can't flash TWRP. If I try, it tells me permission was denied.
Code:
michael@strife-thinkpad-x201:~/dev/android/sdk/platform-tools$ sudo ./fastboot flash recovery /media/michael/2D66-7551/Zenfone\ 2\ ZE551ML/twrp-3.0.0-0-Z00A.img
< waiting for any device >
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (15674 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.967s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: Permission denied
)
finished. total time: 1.123s Could someone please steer me in the right direction?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SYsja6
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment