Hi there!
I have a serious problem with my D6503 that makes me feel very bad. I think i have a brick.
Symptoms: sim card not detected, main camera doesn't work .
Service menu shows many strange things such as:Rooting status unknown, HW Config rev unknown
I think Simlock.ta file has been flashed because i've unchecked it in flashtool's excludes.
Flashing stock roms using any version of flashtool doesn't help. I saw here on xda a couple of posts with similar problem but no solution for it.
Thanks!
I have a serious problem with my D6503 that makes me feel very bad. I think i have a brick.
Symptoms: sim card not detected, main camera doesn't work .
Service menu shows many strange things such as:Rooting status unknown, HW Config rev unknown
I think Simlock.ta file has been flashed because i've unchecked it in flashtool's excludes.
Flashing stock roms using any version of flashtool doesn't help. I saw here on xda a couple of posts with similar problem but no solution for it.
Thanks!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qKf3PR
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment