Sunday, April 24, 2016

LTE drops Upload speed to 0.0-0.1

I bought the phone just recently march 22 and I been having this problem for about 3 weeks now and today I realize what was the problem. first I thought it was my carrier throttling my data but it was not my carrier. I swap sim cards on my phone and I notice that on 4G phone works perfectly fine. But once the phone goes into 4g LTE i still get some download speed but my upload speed is practically 0. And since there is no way to toggle off LTE I been practically living without data. But I found some useful apps that can remove LTE and leave me with just 4G but it is annoying to have this problem. Does anyone know what kind of problem this is? is it hardware or software problem? any help would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WkUeXb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment