Wednesday, August 31, 2016

To those who are adept at AppMakery or just modifying stuff in apps

A majority might not agree, but I actually like using The Small apps Framework by Sony. It's useful for multitasking, and s'more, and I would like to propose a new project. Now, i don't know anything about making apps, (Just basic HTML, in fact), and I know it's hard, but can the good people here at XDA try and improve upon Sony's Small Apps? The Browser Small App for example, is very useful and all however, I find that it lacks features that are generally useful (Not gonna go into details. Maybe later) Something like the features found in the COBRA floating Browser that almost convinced me to let it stay. Alas, it wasn't a small app. Anyone willing to spend some time on these amazing little things?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bBg3mt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment