Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Phone dead (Bricked!?), am I able to revive it?

Yesterday my Nexus 5X died. Last thing I saw was that is had entered power save mode, around 15 minutes later I wanted to check my phone but it didn't do anything. Not even the red LED when it's empty. Though, I thought maybe it's power is so low it can't even show me that.

When I got home I plugged it into the charger but still nothing happened. Left it charging all night, no sign of life. I'm not able to enter the menu by pressing volume down + power for several seconds. Tried to plug it into my pc, but my pc doesn't seem to recognize anything plugged it..

Hope you guys can help me, if I send my phone back to the place I got it from I'll have to wait around 3 weeks. This is so frustrating!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c1LW5D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment