Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bootloop after installing TWRP

I was trying to update my rom and needed to update to TWRP 3.0, I got the download file from the TWRP page and installed it in TWRP and set the phone to boot to recovery. It now loops from the Samsung screen to a TWRP logo for half a second then boots again. I need this phone for work so I really need some help. I have the phone in download mode now, and Odin, I just need to know how to fix this. I tried installing from Odin and wasn't successful, but its been months since I rooted and installed my rom, so I'm probably missing something. S5 920f, XtreStoLite DeoMod rom, and I had TWRP 2.8.4. I use my phone daily for work so any help would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c1F4VS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment