Sunday, April 24, 2016

Need some help to get my files on internal storage of Xperia S

Hi XDA developers,

I need some help with my Android Phone.. Here's the scenario... I accidentally drop my old Xperias S at the beach, I let it dry for 1 week before turning it on, it opened but the touch screen is not working anymore. What I need is to get my files on that phone, but when I connect my phone to computer the internal storage is there but its not accessible, I think it needs to unlock the screen first before I can access the internal storage thru my computer. There is no unlock pattern or password on my phone to unlock it I just need to swipe to unlock, but it cant help bcoz the screen is not working anymore.. is there any way to get my files on that phone?

Thank you very much in advance..

P.S sorry for my poor English..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XQMiff
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment