I have sgh-t989d
I have followed the followin guide to install recovery cmw: http://ift.tt/1XQMnPU
heimdall.exe flash --RECOVERY recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.3-hercules.img --no-reboot
I have rebooted my device with vol up+down +power and got Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies....
I have also tried heimdall to install twrp-2.8.7.0-hercules.img and openrecovery-twrp-2.8.5.0-hercules.img, but no matter what i cannot boot my phone into recovery mode.
Any suggestions on what can i do to get my phone to boot in cmw or twrp?
I have followed the followin guide to install recovery cmw: http://ift.tt/1XQMnPU
heimdall.exe flash --RECOVERY recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.3-hercules.img --no-reboot
I have rebooted my device with vol up+down +power and got Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies....
I have also tried heimdall to install twrp-2.8.7.0-hercules.img and openrecovery-twrp-2.8.5.0-hercules.img, but no matter what i cannot boot my phone into recovery mode.
Any suggestions on what can i do to get my phone to boot in cmw or twrp?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rb9gTK
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment