I recently bought a Blackphone BP1, it was cheap.
The KOT49H PrivatOS 1.0.5a is not the OS of choice for any phone I can tell you that!!!
I can't find much on the BP1 on this website but I hear that you guys are the best!
Anyone successful in rooting and running a stock version of KitKat 4.4.2 on a BP1?
Just so you know, the BP1 coundn't open the KingRoot 4.9.0 apk file from this website.
I had to find it on another website. It is installed and the app runs but have not yet tried rooting.
Baseband ver S8515 P4 rev:CL785962 with 0
Kernel ver 3.4.65-g445bdf3 bp-sync@abs01-jtymq #1
Thanks
The KOT49H PrivatOS 1.0.5a is not the OS of choice for any phone I can tell you that!!!
I can't find much on the BP1 on this website but I hear that you guys are the best!
Anyone successful in rooting and running a stock version of KitKat 4.4.2 on a BP1?
Just so you know, the BP1 coundn't open the KingRoot 4.9.0 apk file from this website.
I had to find it on another website. It is installed and the app runs but have not yet tried rooting.
Baseband ver S8515 P4 rev:CL785962 with 0
Kernel ver 3.4.65-g445bdf3 bp-sync@abs01-jtymq #1
Thanks
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Qwfdzj
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment