Monday, September 26, 2016

Strange external micro SD card problem with Moto X Pure 1575, please help!

Similar issue like in this post:

http://ift.tt/2cXliM1

But even worse. The external SD card suddenly vanishes from phone, now it only shows up shortly after phone re-starts, then the external SD card will disappear again. Don't know what's wrong. Then I put a new SD card, it happens like that after I used it for two days. The external SD card is used as portable storage.

When I tried to format the SD card when phone just started, it fails to do so, then it disappears.

I took both SD cards to Windows computer, they show up correctly and I can copy the files out from them. However, I cannot format them, they give out error: the exFAT card is writable protected. How a micro-SD card is locked for writing?

Tried to search online, but couldn't figure out how to solve the issue. It seems to me the phone has some issue with the card and changed the card somehow.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dltJDq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment