Monday, September 26, 2016

Phone totally bricked (Unlocked / S-ON / DL Mode not working)

Hi guys.

This is my first thread as this is my last chance. I have my HTC for 4 weeks and everything was really well. It was on CM13 with TWRP 2.8.5.0 (95% sure).

Yesterday my phone turned off and after I turned it on again it stuck in bootloop (CM logo).
I tried to make a factory reset in TWRP but there's a problem with E: unable to mount /data and /cache.
I tried several things to repair it but i made things worse.
Now TWRP is starting as a recovery maybe every 6-8 time. Download mode is failing to boot.

So now I'm with bricked phone and I really need it for my work. Is there any chance to repair it? Or I need to prepare for expenses?

Thanks in advance for any help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dltjwW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment