Monday, September 26, 2016

Keyboard charging

I loose BT access to my keyboard periodically. Right now is one of those times. I find after a good charge, and a reboot, I can connect.

I operate on the charger, often. Since this keeps my pixel at 100%, I seldom have to charge in the closed lid (keyboard) mode. Then I got to thinking that that might account for my keyboard issues.

The keyboard is charged inductively when placed with camera eye to space-bar. But if the battery is at 100% when I close the keyboard, will it receive a charge? I know that Li-On batteries are managed but I do not know if there is still current flow through the induction coil after the battery is fully charged.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel C using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ddN3xq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment