Sunday, May 29, 2016

Unable to install any MM rom on Xperia z1

Hello,

I am unable to install any Marshmallow rom (tried various downloaded from xda: uber, RR).

My phone is configured as follow:

Xperia Z1 6903 with unlocked bootloader
Latest CM 12.1 nightly
TWRP recovery 3,0,0,0.

If I flash the MM rom with the recommended procedure => bootloop on Sony logo.

The only way to get out of bootloop is to reflash boot.img from cm12.1 using flashtool.

This way i can get access to TWRP and reflash CM12.1

If I flash another boot.img from a MM image (last one I tried is Dirty Unicorn) and then flash the MM image => bootloop again.

What can I do to get MM working ?

I think that the installed kernel in incompatible with MM , giving me the bootloop

Thanks for your help.

Gerald


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25r4117
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment