Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Carrier Unlocking

I dropped and cracked the screen on my Photon Q. :crying: It works but it keeps acting like the screen is touched where the crack is.

I ordered a replacement on ebay and received it. I rooted it with Kingroot. It is running Android 4.1.2.

I called Red Pocket Mobile to have them activate the device on my account, but they said they could not until Sprint unlocks it. :crying:Sprint customer service tells me they cannot unlock, unless I have the following: :crying:
  1. account number attached to the device (:confused: )
  2. account holder's name ( )
  3. account holder's password, or the last 4 digits of their SSN ( )
  4. IMEI or MEID (found both under settings )
  5. phone number attached to device
There is a phone number in the device settings. When I enter that into Sprint's customer service phone robot, she does not recognize the number. So, I am assuming the person has moved their number to some other company. ( )


Suggestions / solutions?


Could I somehow move the software and settings from the cracked one to the new one? Some kind of bit-by-bit clone or something?



Other Solutions?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r0hrSh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment